Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An update and I need your opinions....

Sorry for the lapse in videos everyone, but tomorrow I will be filming a video on face masks/exfoliators. I have a secret concoction homemade mask that will give you beautiful, glowing skin in just a few minutes! Any other video suggestions? Please let me know in the comments below! Also coming up will be reviews for: Bliss Rubberizing Face Mask, Sigma brush overview/review, Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation, Serious Skin Care C-Extreme Results, Garnier Gel Moisturizer, and the WEN hair/body care system. Also, eye liner tutorial/recommendations, Blush/Bronzer/Highlight Tutorial and some sort of eye tutorial. What would you like to see? My everyday neutral eye, a smokey grey and taupe like my profile pic, or a colorful eye look? 

Thank you guys for sticking around with me!! 

-Brittney-

No comments:

Post a Comment