Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MAC Cremeblend Blush Review

Product: MAC Cremeblend Blush
Shade: So Sweet, So Easy
Type: Cream Blush, Designed to not dry matte
Price: $19.50
Grade: F






Additional Info: This is the only Cremeblend Blush I have ever tried. The other ones may be a better quality. I have seen reviews where people loved this product, however, mine was just terrible. My blush was not even swatchable, the pigmentation was so bad. It was very oily as well. The other reviews that I have seen, seem to have better luck with this product, so maybe I just got a bad one. Either way, I would never re-purchase it. Also, this is the only MAC product I have ever bought that I absolutely hated. So, please don't let this stop you from trying other items.

**All product(s) mentioned were purchased by me and all opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment